Because of our high level of professionalism we handle all aspects of real estate matters, as well as any pre and post sales services that our clients may need.
Real Estate Assessments
Price Evaluation. If you want to know the value of your property, please contact us andwill provide you with a free price evaluation.
Official Property Appraisal. Official Property Appraisal In Amazing Villas, we collaborate with the most respected professionals from each sector. This is why we trust in such companies as Valmesa, TINSA, and Alia among others, who specialize in the valuation of real estate properties. Any of them will deal with your case in the most competent manner.
We provide free first-rate legal advice in all our real estate operations. Albir Lawyers, an international law firm with more than 15 years of experience in the sector, will answer any queries (commercial, civil, tax, etc.) that might come up concerning the buying and selling of properties in Spain. A lawyer will be assigned to each case and in direct contact with the client, from beginning to the end of the entire transaction.
If you like, we will also help you free of charge, to find the financing that most fits your needs.
Energy Efficiency Certificates
Mandatory by law, when you wish, we have a team of architects and engineers that can issue this document to you in record time.
Buying and Selling:
If you wish to buy
If you want to buy, our first step will be to meet you. Something so obvious we know, but unfortunately, it’s not always the case. It is common for large agencies to inundate the client with a multimedia exhibition of thousands of houses in their portfolio without stopping to think, if in reality, these homes are suited to the real needs or wishes of the customer.
At Amazing Villas:
1. WE UNDERSTAND PEOPLE
2. WE LISTEN TO YOUR DREAMS
3. WE PERCEIVE NEEDS
We perceive needs on the basis of an indispensable preliminary study and our sales advisors will match your demands to homes on the market. They will preselect first and then review along with you, the most suitable options so that you only visit those listings which are totally compatible with your requirements. Our professional selection of properties can save an average of 75% of unnecessary viewings. We appreciate that your time is valuable. Then once we have found the perfect house for you, we take care of all the rest. Our team of lawyers will request, review, study and prepare the documentation necessary to finalize the purchase.
In the meantime and, your personal sales advisor, will continuously provide you with information on behalf of the different internal departments until the day of closing. When you have your appointment with the notary you will be accompanied (with no extra charge) by your personal sales advisor as well as the lawyer assigned to your case.
If you want to sell
Here are five reasons why we believe that you should rely on Amazing Villas to sell your home:
1. We have been leaders in sales of luxury properties in residential areas of the Costa Blanca, and we have an excellent sales network in the Marina Baixa, composed of the most qualified real estate professionals. With more than 3,000 completed property transactions and over 1,000 satisfied customers to accredit the 15 years that we have been working in the sector.
2. We have at your disposal all types of proven publicity:
- Our new website
- Our listings are posted on high traffic national and international real estate websites.
- Our property magazine with a distribution of 20,000 copies per year.
- Our physical network of international collaborators of proven reputation.
3. We have a database of more than 10,000 customers between individuals, small businesses, corporations and institutions.
4. We offer all of the services required for the sale of your property. We deal with all the necessary arrangements for the formalization of the sale, even outside of Spain, if necessary. You can also give power of attorney to our firm, saving you time and travels. Once the sale is completed, our legal department will inform you of the fiscal tax requirements which is extremely important in the cases of non-resident sellers in Spain.
5. You will have a personal sales advisor, who is assisted by a lawyer, who will give you maximum security and who will address all the aspects your negotiations require so that you don’t need to worry about a thing.
After Sales Services:
You can rely on your advisor to help you find reliable and reasonably priced services that you may need: